Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Little trip

Tomorrow morning I'll be going to Trento, in the north of the country, to visit my brother who lives there with a girfriend and 3 cats.
It's a 9 hours drive and, in spite of the lovely weather we've had through the whole winter, now that is officially spring the weather sucks: it's cold and snowy so the trip will probably be even longer.
However I hope to be able to post updates from there with some nice photos since it's a beautiful mountain region. I'm also planning to spend a day in Austria while I'm at it.
I'll be sharing all this with my best friend, whom I'll call here Kekkosoul since this is what he calls himself on the net.

I'm very excited...

... if only he didn't decide to leave at 5 a.m. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

<"color:#ff99ff;"><"font-family:trebuchet ms;">