Thursday, March 8, 2007

Carmen Consoli Live

A couple of days ago I finally managed to go see Carmen Consoli in concert again, since last spring I had to give up. Although it was definitely not my first one, it was my first time at one held in a theatre... very weird! I was used to sing a lot, jump, dance... you know, the stuff you usually do in such occasions; however, this time everyone was very quiet, just some applause at the end of each song.


I was sort of embarassed at first but then I thought, the hell with the others, I didn't spend 40 euros to sit down quietly and if they didn't like her they shouldn't have come in the first place!
So I started having fun and at one point I also managed to go under the stage to take some nice photos... well, what do you know! As soon as my friend and I reached the stage a lot of people followed us, joined us singing and in a little while almost the whole theatre was doing the same!


Carmen seemed quite pleased!






No comments:

Post a Comment

<"color:#ff99ff;"><"font-family:trebuchet ms;">