Sunday, January 27, 2008

Score!

I got hold of one of my Grail Garage Kits!

If you've been long enough into this hobby you'll know that a Grail kit is essentially a kit you'd do (almost) anything for. One of mine is this Rei:



Which comes from this artwork:


It's no mystery, Evangelion is one of my fav anime but for sure I can't collect all the models available. But this one, although quite old (it dates back to 1998 I think) has always been my most wanted Rei.

And thanks to smoon, a friend from e2046 forum, I finally have it!

It cost quite a lot, but I think it was totally worth it! It's a huge figure, I actually don't know where I'm going to display it. And the cast is excellent! Just the face details are incredible. Too bad the hair is cast as one piece with the rest of the head though.



Now the hunts goes on for my other Grails, the FMP girls!

2 comments:

  1. OMG......Huge!!!! O__o
    Congratz dear! I know that you must be very happy about this one, aren't you?
    Maybe in March I'll be able to order my first 1/4 kit (Kenshin)...oh..I think I'll be addicted for this huge kits as you and Dita!!! :D

    Kisses dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm not addicted yet to large models... but my Grails happened to be huge! LOL
    Hope to see yours soon!

    ReplyDelete

<"color:#ff99ff;"><"font-family:trebuchet ms;">