Sunday, May 27, 2007

So busy!

Uff! I haven't had the time to update in a very long time... I started a new course of studies which kept me quite busy in the past week and I couldn't even work on my models much.


Here is a sneak peak of my Holiday... she's been almost ready for weeks. I really like how the hair, jeans and the leather turned out but I had to redo the skintone on her torso, so I'm not posting any photos of the front.


This photo was taken with bad lighting and the flash... hopefully she'll be ready in a couple of days and I'll post proper ones.

5 comments:

  1. wow Ilaria, you are really improving with airbrush. Love the hair.
    Annya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! ^^ I took inspiration from you actually!
    I'm really enjoying airbrushing, but i have to get better at prep-work... although in my defense this is a very bad Thai... :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Already... I see something new I would like! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...I'm anxious to see your Holiday!! I saw the pictures that day and love her!!! Congratz dear!!
    Btw, I've just bought my compressor and airbrush...I'll start my training...heheheh (and I got scared with my compressor noise...geez.... O.o)
    Kissu dear!!!! Hope to see more work from you soon!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks G and Thanks Pita, your support never leaves me! (^_^)

    Pita, I'm sure you'll do very well with your new tools because you are good! I suppose you got one of those small compressors... I have one too and it is very noisy indeed (but I don't care).

    As for Holiday, I can't get her second boot look like the first one! (>_<)

    ReplyDelete

<"color:#ff99ff;"><"font-family:trebuchet ms;">