Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Wip: Morte by Vispo - Part III: the seat

Time to start working on the seat. I used Ivory as base color and then shaded with pastels.
I think I like how it's turning out... I like how in close up you see some holes because it makes me think even more of old bones.
The light is no good so you can't see that there's a very light touch of gold, especially on those kind of beads at the top and just under them. Also at the base of the skulls' horns. It is quite unobtrusive because I want the focus to be the figure and not the base and also because usually you see the seat painted in metallic colors... I wanted mine to be different.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Bob, you always say very sweet things about my works, your support has become very important to me! (^.~)

    ReplyDelete

<"color:#ff99ff;"><"font-family:trebuchet ms;">